Monday, January 22, 2007

Princess

Gwen has recently decided that she loves princesses. She loves watching movies with princesses, she loves wearing panties with pictures of them, she loves drawing them and talking about them and she loves dressing up like one. She tells Joey all the time that he can be Derik, that is the name of the prince on The Twelve Dancing Princesses.


These dresses are from my wedding. At the time the only nieces were Brynn, Sydney, and Kelsey. (Wow, there are a lot more girls in the family now!!) These two were Brynn and Syd's and I can't believe they are so old now and I have my own little girl that fits into these.


1 comment:

Encore Dance said...

I love the princess/dancing phase!! Thats when I can relate to all my neices because I'm still in that phase!! She looks just like a princess!!