Friday, May 18, 2007

So Frustrated!!

My first paying customer!!



I was so excited with how the pictures turned out, especially after I messed around with the color and all that. (These ones are all the originals. I reverted them back to original trying to see if that would solve my problem.) So I downloaded them to a few online printing sites and for every single picture I get a message that the quality is too poor to print!! I tried a few different site with the same results. I've tried taking pictures with every quality setting on my camera but keep getting the same results. The pictures look really good on my computer and I can even put them all as my screen saver, which would be around an 8 x 10 print and they have perfect resolution. Yet these sites say that they wouldnt even look good as a wallet size. This happened awhile ago with my old camera too and now that I think about it, I never resolved it. So anyway, I am super frustrated and I think it has something to do with my computer and iphoto, like apple does something so that you have to order prints from them directly. I don't know, but I need to figure it out.

No comments: