Thursday, July 19, 2007

Cinderella

2 Brothers Communications is a major sponsor or Miss Utah this year. So that means they get to use her once a month at remotes for their stores. They also get to use her image in any advertising they want to do. So we are trying to put together a little ad that has two brothers info and her picture so that people can come in and get her autograph and then they keep the ad. So I took a few quick pics of her while Joey was setting up her phone the other day. Gwen was so excited all day to see "Cinderella". I don't know how she got to that conclusion, except that I told her she wears a crown. She did not however bring her crown and Gwen was disappointed. But it was so funny to watch Gwen with her. She honestly thought she was Cinderella and she was star struck.
I couldn't even get Gwen to have a normal look on her face for 5 minutes!


P.S. These are not the pictures I am using in the ad. I realize that I am the only one who would think it was cute.

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Well, I can't find your email address, so here's the cookie recipe.

3/4 C shortening
1/2 C sugar
1 C brown sugar
Mix well
Add
2 eggs
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
Mix well
Add
21/4 C flour

Then add as many chocolate chips as you want...I like to use little milk chocolate chips for this recipe.

325 degrees for 10-12 minutes

Encore Dance said...

I think that is so cute! I would have acted just like Gwen with Miss Utah! I'm mean like now at the age of 25! Maybe one day she'll be Miss Utah!