Friday, July 06, 2007

I love to see the temple


We tagged along with Joey to Ephraim yesterday and we took Gwen to walk around the Manti temple. She has a pretty good memory and as soon as we pulled into the parking lot she started talking about how it was the "wedding temple" and Randi and Jackson were inside. She reminisced the whole time about how she played with Josh and Ali and Tanner and Jack. She even remembered that it was different from the "George" temple where she played with Ellie. It was such a beautiful day and I wished I had remembered my camera. But I didn't so here is a picture of Grandma and Grandpa Pete at the St. George temple on June 30.

1 comment:

Encore Dance said...

That is so cute that she remembered all thoes things. When I got married madison realized she couldn't go in to see me get married so she got mad and stood outside and yell "the temple lies to little children!" Sarah had to explaine why she couldn't go in what she needed to do so that one day she could. I didn't see it but we laugh at it now. Now that she is babtized she understands more. She's so funny.