Thursday, October 18, 2007

Football Champions and a little bit of shakin' it

Joey's city league football team played in the championship game last night and they won! Yay!! It was really cold and it was double elimination so I was really glad that they beat them in the first game. Joey played really good and he always says that he sucks at football, but he caught so many passes that I couldn't even count them all.
So here is a picture of us hanging out in the kitchen before the game. I was upstairs getting the kids dressed warm and I heard some Harry Connick Jr. playing downstairs. So I came down to find Joey in the kitchen alone with a microwave panini, a little wine glass of non-alcoholic spritzer that we got at Costco, listening to music, alone. It was pretty funny. I know he wishes he was a bachelor so he could do that all the time. Ahhh...


Here is Gwen "shakin' it". She does this all the time and it cracks me up. She tells us that Nana taught her.


I tried to get some good action shots, but the lighting was dark and I couldn't do it, they were all blurry. But here is a picture of Joey putting his flags back on after the action. He was running with the ball and someone tore off his flags, obviously.


So I gave up and put my camera in the car and then when they won no one from either team had a camera and they needed a picture for the paper so I took the pictures for the paper. Pretty neat.

5 comments:

kellyrass said...

what happened???

Sarah said...

Uh, I think you forgot the pics maybe? I've done that.

Sarah said...

Go Team!

kellyrass said...

Is the Reaper going to give you credit??? Good for Joey. He is so modest, he never said a word about this other life.

DD said...

CUTE kitchen!! oh yea and cute pictures.