Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"MOM!! It's Fall!! and my blogging 1st anniversary





So we broke out the baby einstein videos awhile ago for Max. Gwen is learning all the things that she was too young to comprehend the first time around. She has started talking about the seasons and what she has learned from the purple zebra. We took these pictures last week and a few days later Gwen came running in the kitchen and said "Mom! It's Fall! The purple zebra told me about Fall and there are leaves outside right now! It's Fall!" It was cute but I feel a little guilty that she learns everything from people and things besides me. She does learn slang words from me. The other day she was sitting at the table and she said, "Mom, you are freakin' cute." It made my day, but once again I feel guilty that she only learns not-real words from me.


Also...one year ago tonight was my first blog. Kelly is the one who got me to do it so that everyone could see the kids Halloween costumes. I think it took me a few days to actually get the pictures uploaded though. After tonight I will have to compare our pictures from last year. Gwen and I are trying to think of ways right now to get Joeys to dress up. She really wants him to be a basketball player. Who am I kidding? All we have to do is have Gwen ask him and he will do it. Aren't Daddy's the best?

4 comments:

kellyrass said...

Last week Josh Said to me, "Judast Priest Mom." I knew then that I had failed. Cute pics.

Sarah said...

Suzy! Gwen is getting so pretty! She's passing the "Awww cute! stage. She's really pretty!

Kelli said...

Dang cute pics Suz! I love those by the leaves. You are great at photography. I am still trying to catch on to this blogging stuff. So bare with me this is like my second comment.

Sarah said...

I tagged you so check my blog.