Wednesday, October 24, 2007

So a skunk and a unicorn walk into a bar...



I decided to take some pictures of the kids in their costumes before Halloween so that I don't feel pressure to get good pictures of them on the actual day. It was a disaster and I was lucky to get the few that I did of the kids looking at the camera. It is so much easier to take pictures of other peoples kids because I have the help of their mom. My kids won't hold still or do anything I say when I'm holding a camera. They've figured out that my threats are all empty because I am trying to get a good picture and they take advantage of it. So anyway, Max won't leave his paws on, but he leaves his hat on now so that is exciting. Gwen told me the other day that she is Lila the Unicorn from Barbie's Swan Lake and Max is Flower the skunk from Bambi. Any resemblence?










5 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute Suzy! I wish you were here to take pics of my kids.

Crystal said...

Don't you hate it when your kids know your threats are empty...they are so smart. They looks so cute! What a good idea to take pics before.

kellyrass said...

I think its funny that YOU have aa stuffed unicorn. Did you get it off your bed? That picture of Max is my new screensaver.

suzy said...

Haha Kelly. I got that picture of the unicorn off the internet, but it does look like exactly the backdrop I used with the kids. I should make a unicorn shrine in my basement. Thanks for the idea.

Sarah said...

What's up with that Kel? Madison has that unicorn and it's in the basement and Ali rides it sometimes! It's SO coming to the room of "Princess of Quite A Lot".