Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Late Halloween




These are pictures of the kids while we were waiting to leave for Gwen's gymnastics class last week. Joey has been in Price for two days and we are getting bored so I thought I would blog. Emily and her kids came down last night and spent the night. We made freezer jam and watched one of the dumbest movies I've ever seen. It was called "Evening". Has anyone seen it? Don't. It was horrible. I guess it should have been a good indication that I had never heard of it, but since we have been without tv since May it is not uncommon that I don't hear about movies anymore.



It was impossible to get both of the kids to look at the camera at the same time. It was ridiculous. Joey refused to dress up, even though Gwen begged him to be a basketball player. Oh well. Our very first trick or treater was a little fairy and when Gwen opened the door, her little face just fell. SHE wanted to be a fairy too. Of course. She got over it quick though.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That whole one shoe on one shoe off thing has to be wired into Carlsons.

rando said...

Thats a cute pic of max....and am I mistaken or are you dressed up as a cheer leader?

Kari said...

cute pics! Kaitlyn was the same little skunk. so cute! I started a blog on here...nothing too exciting...thought I would try something new!