Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cousins!!

Today we went to Price so the kids could see Nana and Grandpa Prince before they leave for Washington for the rest of the month. We tried to get a picture of all of the Prince grandkids while we were there. Way too many kids. Gwen was smothering Daymon in kisses, Cameron just wanted candy and in the few that all the kids are looking, somehow I overlooked Kelsey pulling faces. Oh well, it will be more fun for them to look at when they are older.




Melissa has a white tree this year. This is just a picture of an ornament on her tree. She loves Doris Day and old fashioned stuff like white Christmas trees. It's pretty so I had to get a picture.

We stopped in Eriks store for a minute today and Claire was so freaking cute, I had to take a few pictures. These pictures don't do her whole outfit justice, but her hair was the cutest.

And of course Josh is so fun that he had Gwen crying cause she didn't want to go after 10 minutes with him. If you ever want her to be happy, tell her she can see Josh. She loves him.

3 comments:

kellyrass said...

Damian looks a lot like Claire to me. She had such a good hair day.

Kelli said...

Cute pics. The one of Daymon and Max is so cute in those little jackets.

Kari said...

Cute pics!! I haven't seen a white christmas tree since I was a kid...my aunt used to have one!!