Sunday, December 02, 2007

Home at Last

Ahh...sweatshirts and snowboots, we're home at last. Our transition home wasn't as bad as I anticipated. Losing a whole night of sleep was not fun, and I almost fell asleep on my drive home a few times. But by some miracle last night, both kids were asleep by 6:30 and didn't wake up until 8:30 and 9 this morning. Max didn't even wake up in the middle of the night for a bottle, which is not normal for him. Gwen probably would have slept even longer, but she had to run to the bathroom to throw up, which she did about 12 times this morning and then suddenly this afternoon she was completely healed. She was pretty excited to put on her sweatshirt and snowboots last night to go to the store though.

So here are some of my favorite pictures from Hawaii. I took so many pictures that after a few days everyone tried to avoid me. Sorry to all of the Carlsons who will be mad that I posted pictures of them that they don't like. And as long as I am apologizing, sorry to Randi that you had to sit by Max and me on the trip home. Sorry Patty for leaving wet clothes in the washer, and for all of the other messes we made. Sorry Jackson and Randi that you had to get lost with us when we were all tired and hungry. Sorry Kelly for Sunday. Sorry Dion for making you get your kids all ready a second time to take pictures. Thank you Jackson and Randi with all your help and patience with my kids. Thank you Kelli for taking some pictures of my family. Thank you Patty for putting my clothes in the dryer. And THANK YOU JERRY AND PATTY FOR TAKING US TO HAWAII!!!

Well the rest of my favorite pictures will have to wait until tomorrow because I keep getting error messages and I can hear Max crying.



















2 comments:

kellyrass said...

What happened on Sunday - or are you saying you will do something to me on Sunday? New Rule - No pictures of me from Hawaii allowed. Someday I will be skinny again.

Randi & Jackson said...

my fav is ali and josh hitting eachother, that was the side of the trip you didnt want to see.... you took some good pics, mine are so lame