Saturday, January 12, 2008

Brace Face

Only one day later and I am already confident enough to post some pictures of my "tin grin" as Joey likes to call it. These are for you Kelly. It is pretty clear from these pictures why I desperately need braces.







Well Max and I probably laughed harder while taking these pictures than anyone reading this will. The real pictures definitely look loads better to me now. But can you see what I meant about my braces looking crooked and why I was so disappointed at first?








Here is a picture of my little accomplice. He really thought it was funny to see his face on the computer. (We took these with photobooth)



If you read this, leave me a comment. A positive one preferably. If you don't comment, you are laughing at me. If you leave a comment you are laughing with me. Come on, I just got braces, kiss my butt a little. Joey could also use a little help with ideas. He has been looking up names to call someone with braces on, on the internet. So far the best he has come up with is tin grin, brace face and some joke about what time does the train leave? I didn't even get that one for a long time. Anyone have anything more hurtful?

8 comments:

kellyrass said...

As someone who has experienced this I will just say that your best day will be in about 2 years. It's not instant gratification like a boob job or anything, but in the end you will be sooooo happy. I actually doubt that anyone will even notice them. They will only notice you trying to get your lips to cooperate for the first little while. I think this is cute. Ask Joey how the weather is up there in freakville.

Kari said...

those pictures are freaky (the first ones). I didn't know you have a mac...I can't stand PC's anymore, I am hoping to get a new imac soon, my mac mini (1st gen) is pretty old and slow these days! Oh well! As for Nancy Kubo, I have nothing...I didn't find her until after she was retired also and I wanted to cry! :( I link to her blog hoping that I will check it often for news she's coming back or something. But for now I wait! Have you checked out designer digitals? Go look up the Surf's up kit by mindy terasawa. It is pretty cute, she's one of my favorite designers, and then while you are there check out her new pandemonuim kit, so stinking cute!! Sorry I couldn't be of more help...post the pages you make, I want to see them! And how did the calendar go?

Randi & Jackson said...

You look very cute with braces Suz, for reals!

Patty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Patty said...

i had to delete my first comment because it had an embarrasing spelling error in it. anyway suz you look as cute as can be in braces. you could be the cover girl for cute brace face magazine.

Em said...

Suzy you scared the crap out of us with the first two pictures! The real pictures don't look bad at all. You don't even need braces silly, but since you got some, they look stellar.

Love,
Melissa and Emily

Encore Dance said...

I was shocked with the first pics, You look waaaay better!! I always wanted braces when I was in middle school, and a retainer. Think of all the fun colors you can have!! It's like getting your nails done!j/k

Sarah said...

That was a bit scary. I never notice stuff like that anyway, there are people around me who are always pointing out what's wrong with them and I have to remind them AGAIN, that I care way too much about myself to notice how you look. So you're safe here. I have nothing to say about your braces because I'm too self absorbed to notice that you have them.