Thursday, January 31, 2008

Tofu is Gross

We had tofu nuggets for dinner last night. Disgusting. No pictures and it's a shame cause they looked good until you bit into them. As I was frying them up there was a plate of the uncooked ones and Gwen came wandering by and just popped one in her mouth. It was the consistency of jello, but gross and covered in breadcrumbs. I thought she was going to throw up but Joey and I got a good laugh out of it. We also had alfredo with black noodles that Joey bought because they were different. Gwen wouldn't touch the black noodles but she ate a few tofu nuggets. We all had cereal afterward. We are having someone paint our entryway right now and then he will be installing our new railing and replacing our 60's tile. I am doing a lot less sitting around with a stranger around the house all day. I've made dinner 3 nights in a row now and even a few real lunches and breakfasts. I'll have to think of more things for him to do pretty soon so that I can keep getting so much done during the day. Somehow my room is still a mess. It's so messy that this morning as I was jumping from my bedroom to the bathroom (we don't have a door so I have to put up the gate so Max won't destroy it even worse) I jumped right onto the plug to my blowdryer and one of the prongs went all the way into my heel. Well after all that randomness here are some pictures of the kids.





7 comments:

Randi & Jackson said...

OUCH....How is your foot??

kellyrass said...

True that on tofu. You should get a tetnus? shot. I had a dimilar experience with dinner last night. I tried this new lasagne and when I looked at Eriks face after bite #1 I took the whole pan and threw it in the garbage. We ate hot dogs instead.

RazzFamily said...

These pictures are so awesome! You really do have a talent for it! Hey- have you ever decided on what vinyl you would like to do? Nicole Bennett is having a party sometime in February and just thought about you. Let me know :)
www.chatterboxvinyl.com is my website. Love your site!!

Sarah said...

The prong went into your heel? Tetanus is an extremely gross way to die.

Sarah said...

You looser! I just realized I'm not linked to your blog! LAME!

Encore Dance said...

ouch!! I hope you can walk. I should pretend that a stranger in hanging out at my house and maybe I'll get more done. Maybe Jared will have an actual dinner sometime!~

Kari said...

did you see that you can buy nancy kubo stuff directly through her? Go check out her blog, I asked her how and she told me how in a comment on her latest blog entry!