Sunday, February 24, 2008

Feedback

I need some feedback on my jack and jill price list. It is posted below the pictures at jackandjillphotography.blogspot.com. I need to know how confusing it is. I had to give a few people a list that I had never talked to and so I am wondering if the average person can sort through my gibberish. Please let me know if something is unclear. I took the list to my mom and tots group last week and asked a few of them. They all said my prices were too low or that I should have a few different price lists to hand out to different people(???) but they all acted like they followed my asterisks and discounts and it all added up. But then I could tell by the questions of one lady that she had no idea what I was talking about. So be honest with me. Because I hate when people don't list their prices or I can't understand them. Thanks.

5 comments:

royalphotography said...

Hey Suz,
I think your price list is very understandable. And the ladies in your mom and tot group were right. Your prices are too low. I do like how you are giving a discount if they buy certain things. I think that's a really good idea. I'm excited to hear how your business goes. Anywho, call me later. I do enjoy our long chats even though they most always end up being about photography. Which is fine with me, I just feel like some people are annoyed with my incessant talk of my photography passion.

Encore Dance said...

I understand the price list, I don't know about the low prices, I'd pay whatever if the pics were good.

Kelli said...

Hey, I am back blogging for a bit. I would up the sitting to at least 50. And take out the 20% discount, to confusing and no one cares. The 10% is good enough. If sitting is higher you won't look like an amature.

Sarah said...

Honestly, I just pay whatever people tell me to pay, but I also haven't gotten professional pictures for awhile. My mom paid for Bryner's and I hated them. The pics are fine, but I hate the people, I hate their studio, and I hate their prices. They did just about what Wal-mart can do. So I think your pricing is fine, but I don't have anything to compare it to. Julia paid Hansen Photography a butt load for her pics. I needed you to do a professional photo of me for my DT application, but then my mom just did it. I think you should be available for me at any given moment.

Crystal said...

I don't have anything constructive to say about pricing...I can never figure that stuff out anyway :) I just wanted to axe you a question/favor...For a digiscrap challenge I'm doing I have to make a page about myself and I want to put a pic of Hawaii on there and I LOVE the one you have posted on your blog that you took while you were there and I was wondering if I could use it...just on my page...for myself...I promise I won't sell it...or maybe I will if someone offers me enough $$, j/k...it just seems more personal to use one that a friend took then to just google one...and now I'm rambling...so let me know...what you would think...about that...I'm an idiot...