Friday, April 11, 2008

CS3 Tutorial Book

For my birthday, my lovely husband bought me a book on Photoshop.  I have been so frustrated lately with the colors in my photos and how no matter what I do, they just look like snapshots.  So I finally got to use my new book to work on some pictures I took of a girl in my ward.  But then I was so excited with nothing new to work on, so I got out some old pictures to see what I could do with them.  Here are a few.  This book is helping me so much already and I have only read 2 sections.  They also have sections on enhancing lips, removing love handles, removing dark undereye circles, and digital nose jobs made easy.  Sometime I will have Joey take my pictures so I can try that one out.














7 comments:

emily barclay said...

thats so cool, how clear the pictures turn out. I dont' know why you get so frustrated though every picture you have taken of me and my family looks amazing.

Kari said...

I need to get a photoshop book! Which one did you get? I have been reading reviews on Amazon and couldn't narrow it down to one! I could use some love handle removal on myself! lol

Elisa said...

I'd love to know which one it is as well.

If you got any cute shots of the girls today could you email me one?? I am so sad I forgot my camera!

kellyrass said...

What the heck?????? I am going to posion your food tonight.

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh Suzy! You have to do my kid's pictures really soon!!!!!! No joke, look at your schedule.

The Bradley Family said...

your pictures always turn out so well, that is why I want you to come and do our family pictures on the 3rd. Let me know if you can make it!

cara lou said...

I have an awesome program I'm going to send you for a late birthday present. It's called LightBox and it works with Photoshop. You are not going to believe how cool it is! I'll try to send it to you this week. You haven't moved or anything, right?