Tuesday, April 29, 2008

LIGHTROOM TRIAL

My friend Cara mentioned to me that she had the program lightroom and that it can do a lot for your pictures. So today I decided to download a trial to see how I like it. Of course I don't know most of what it can do, but it does make things a lot faster and easier. Here are some of the pictures that I messed with in lightroom. One of the coolest things about lightroom is that you can see your before and after side by side. Too bad I can't save them to post side by side. I guess I could post the original too, but that's too much work for me today.




Joey took this picture. I am too impatient to actually catch an animal in motion.


4 comments:

The Bradley Family said...

Have you read the twilight series yet? My mom just started it and said it is soooo good. I got your text about your new #, how come you changed it? If you have time on Saturday, call me so I can see you and the kids. I wish you were going to be taking our family pictures, Rory's cousin Laurie is doing it, I'm sure she will do a good job, I just know how good you are!

The Johnsons said...

Suzy,I found your comment you posted. Your kids are so cute! Last time I saw you, your little girl was just a baby. Wow! Life goes way to fast. I love your pictures. I'm excited to hear from you. My sister in law is training at Verizon in Richfield she said your husband brought your little boy in with him on Saturday. She said he so cute and looks bigger than he really is. I was excited when I connected that it was you.

Patty said...

wow susy. i think these are the most amazing pictures.

The Johnsons said...

We are building in Fountain Green, just 15 min from Ephraim. Ryan got a job in Moroni last Summer. We are still living in Spanish Fork until its finished. My job goes until the end of May, then hopefully my house will be finished by July. I would love to meet up with you and see your kids, its been forever.