Thursday, May 01, 2008

War Paint

This is what happens when I leave the kids alone for 5 minutes to try and get dressed. I saw the tile first and knew that it was Max. Then when I went into the tv room, this is what I saw. I asked her if she wrote on the tile and she told me no, that it was Max. I asked her why she wrote all over her face and she said, "I didn't. I made myself into an Indian." Too much Peter Pan yesterday. I have too add also, that we were dressed and ready to go because we had a lot of errands to run and Gwen has a birthday party today. The marker will not come off.




Also, it snowed today? Did anyone else get snow on this first day of MAY!!??


6 comments:

Melanie said...

Someday you'll be able to look back and laugh at this. I'm so glad you are keeping track of everything. It could come in handy for you as leverage in the future when they're teenagers! :)
Also, yes we got snow! Frustrating!

Nanette Gamble said...

That is pretty funny. Ethan has been drawing on himself and the walls a lot lately. Luckily, I don't think that I have any markers. And yes, It did snow today. It was pretty annoying. At least it didn't stick.

Encore Dance said...

Funny Funny! I have dancers come to dance with marker on their faces or they cut their own hair all the time. (these are my 3-4 yrs olds, not my high school girls)

emily barclay said...

yes we got snow.. It was horrible.. I had just bought Addison sandals the day before and she was so upset that she couldn't wear them.

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Hey Joey and Suzy...Your family is so stinkin CUTE!! It's sad that this is the first time that I have ever seen your kids...they are so adorable...A little mischevious...But, adorable. (our kids would get along great, they are always lookin for trouble)

I love the war paint...One day you will have to tie her up and tell her she gets to be Princess Tiger Lilly from Peter Pan. Maybe you can get something done while she is tied to a chair....Hey, whatever works!!
Anyhow, it's good to see that all is well with the Carlson Family. We will have to stay in touch now that I know where to find you.

DD said...

thank goodness for magic eraser. Just don't use it on Gwen. I'm Speaking from experience!