Thursday, June 19, 2008

Growing Up


Max has so many looks up his sleeve that I don't even count on getting smiles anymore.

This is the growing up part. I took this picture last week and never suspected that it would be the last picture of my baby in his crib. I was out doing yard work yesterday and Joey came home and unloaded a little couch we had gotten the day before for Max. He was only in the house for 10 minutes tops, so I didn't even suspect. But when I went to put Max down for his nap, no crib. His room is super cool now, but if you want to see, you will have to come and visit.

6 comments:

Randi & Jackson said...

I'm laughing so hard right now because I can picture Joey trying to explain to Max that he has to sleep in his big bed now and max making that whiny noooooo noise he always does.

Nanette Gamble said...

you take such good pictures suzy! ethan is sleeping on the floor on a mattress right now, but is getting a bed for his birthday next week. he doesn't fight staying in his room anymore when it is time for bed.

kellyrass said...

That last picture is a little scandalous.

Sarah Jo said...

Those pictures are adorable. You should post pictures of Max's room, since some of us don't get down to Richfield very often :)

Nat said...

What cute pictures and what cute kids! When did they come along? It looks like you've bben busy since I saw you last...FIVE years ago!

Tof & Al said...

Suzy you have the most adorable little peoples! I am so glad I figured out this blog thing...Ok I haven't really at all, but I was so happy to find your blog.