Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mosaic of Me

The concept:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.

The Answers:
1. Suzy. What a super cute name, huh? Thanks mom and dad. ( Suzy Prince was a little more unique than it is now. If you google Suzy Carlson, it's not good. )
2. Chicken strips
3. Carbon High. All that came up was a bunch of carbon footprint mumbo jumbo
4. Blue
5. James Mcavoy
6. Vitamin Water
7. Shangri La
8. Strawberry Pie
9. I want to be patient when I grow up. That house looked really patient.
10. Family Drives
11. Complacent
12. I don't have one so I typed in "none".

If you have a minute, try it. I would like to see what hilarious pictures Kelly and Randi can come up with.

3 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Sorry for the late reply. I have been super busy. I am the Primary President in my ward and have been trying to get the Fathers day Gifts finished and ready before we head to San Diego today! I NEEED a Vacation.
Anyhow, all the Swimming Suits showcased in the post are from Gymboree. They always have the Cutest things for Girls...Not so much for Boys..
Anyhow, congrats on the New Vehicle....NICE!! I have to say it doesn't even come close to my Mini Van. HA, HA, HA.
But, I'm sure you're the HOTTEST mom in town!

Nathan and Toni Southam said...

Suzy is a very cute name! And let me tell you that your car is like my dream vehicle! I love them! I am super jealous! I went into Two Brothers here the other day! Kind of crazy. There are Price-inians everywhere you go! Or at least some weird connection!

Sarah Jo said...

I love your mosaic. You are a very interesting girl! Are you afraid to email me now? Ever since you emailed me about running into random peopleand Rory looked at it (that never happens), I haven't heard from you! I was at a baby shower the other day and Eric Branch (the shower was for his wife) said he looked at your blog. Do you know him? He was way older than us in school, so I didn't know if he knew you or Joey. Anyway, your cute!