Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Trees

This post is for Patty, but if anyone else has advice, please speak up. I am planting trees up against my house to break up the monotony of my huge brick wall. I hate this wall. Anyway, we were thinking of planting weeping cherries, but Joey is worried that they would be too messy. And since they are kind of crooked I don't think they would be right for what we want. So Patty suggested that I take some pictures of the front of the house so she can know better what to suggest.

Here is the wall where the trees will be planted. There will be three and then we will probably plant ivy in the middle.

These pictures just show the other trees that we have in the front. And that is my new car in the garage. It is a 2006 Infiniti QX56. I had never even heard of it before, but I love it. It is roomy and easy to maneuver. These pictures also show the new light that Joey installed himself on out lamp post. We really need to get our house washed. Okay, hurry with your comments, the guy is coming tomorrow to dig up a flower bed and plant the trees.

4 comments:

Sarah Jo said...

Yeah! A new post! I don't have a green thumb at all so I have no advice for your trees. Your yard looks really pretty though!

Randi & Jackson said...

wow nice new car:)

kellyrass said...

did you do that whole tree thing just so we could see the car? So vain, so vain. Do like a roundish tree - not a tall skinny freak tree, to much empty space at the bottom. I actually have no idea. I love that Joey is playing softball. I am not being sarcastic.

Crystal said...

Hey, just do bushes or something at the bottom and then put something that'll climb like ivy or roses on a lattice. Trees are too big to be right next to the house and the roots can bust through your foundation...
--Steve