Monday, July 14, 2008

Nuggets?


This picture could tell so many stories. I took it when I walked in on Max trying to nuke some decorative chickens. But when I looked at the picture I realized he was wearing clothes that he bleached all on his own. And there is a huge gash on his cheek from being a mischievous boy. (Of course the fact that he was playing out in the garage unattended was not my fault in the least. I wish that I could go back and fix his hair all cute for this picture. His lovely aunt Randi just gave him the cutest haircut ever. He looks super naughty when it is styled.

6 comments:

Randi & Jackson said...

I'm laughing so hard right now...........

Melanie said...

What can I say? Thanks for sharing and making me feel better about my day! :)

Patty said...

maybe you should wait for awhile before getting max a pet. microwave+kitty=nugget

Sarah Jo said...

What a cute boy. I love the mischievious grin.

The Johnsons said...

That is so cute! How smart is he?

Sarah Jo said...

It was fun to chat with you today. It is crazy to me that we can go months without talking and then talk like it has only been days. We have an awesome friendship. Keep in touch.