Thursday, September 04, 2008

Wake Me UP Before You GO GO





What could possible make my smiley little guy so sad?









His big sister's first day of pre-school!!




This is what we do all day, in case anyone was wondering.



Gwen was so excited to wear her new outfit this morning. Until, like a pair of retarded monkeys, we could NOT get the shirt to go over her giant noggin. No kidding, I was going to make that shirt fit her. Not happening. My kids have huge heads. So do I. I forget that Joey doesn't and I always get him the wrong size hats because I try them on myself. He won't let me wear his sunglasses, because I seriously stretch them out.


Post Preschool conversation:
Gwen: "There is Miss Stacy and I don't know the other one's name, but she is NOT pregnant."
Me: "How do you know? You didn't ask her did you?"
Gwen: "No, MOM, the guy with the dinosaur backpack did. MOM!! HIS BACKPACK HAS A MOUTH THAT ZIPS OPEN AND IT IS REALLY THE BACKPACK!!"

4 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Gwen is so CUTE...even if her head is ENORMOUS!!
We have the same problem at our House. Luckily, I get to blame the BIG Head thing on Andy...
Congrats on Preschool...I wish you could send Max along for some Peace and Quite!

The Johnsons said...

Oh she is so cute! I hope her first day of preschool was fun.

Sarah Jo said...

So cute! Poor Max, Kadee is still sad when Connor leaves for school. Luckily I have been able to keep her busy. I have never noticed your head being big... now your legs being short, that is another story. Do you remember when you would borrow my capri's and they would look like pants on you? That was funny. Love ya!

kellyrass said...

I would have slapped that little dinosaur kid. Ready for Yard Sellin?