Thursday, September 18, 2008

ISN'T SHE LOVELY?

Gwen really wanted bangs. On our way to Randi's Salon (REVIVE) I asked her why she wanted bangs. I was only thinking of myself at this point. I am not good at doing hair. I don't want to style 4 year old bangs everyday. I also don't want my kids going out looking like orphans. So if she insists on bangs, it really complicates my life. So she says to me, "Mom, I want bangs because you have bangs and you are so beautiful." I think she is a little biased. So how can I say no to that? Well luckily, we have the best hair stylist there ever was. Without much hinting on my part, she convinced Gwen that an A line was the style for her. And she made Gwen think it had been her idea. (If you know any of the Carlson's, you will know that it is important for them to be the one who came up with an idea. Or it doesn't happen. I am excluding myself and Patty from this stereotype.) This is only Gwen's second haircut. And it was her first in a real salon. She was a little nervous about the hair washing sink. But Randi just put her right at ease and there were no tears. Randi is seriously so good at what she does. If you are in the Carbon/Emery area you need to give her a call and set up an appointment. The # to set up appointments is 435 650-2806. If you aren't in the area, you should seriously consider making a trip anyway. I travel 2 hours to have her do my family's hair.



Without further ado...




6 comments:

kellyrass said...

uhh hello. Gwen's' A-line WAS my idea.

cara lou said...

She looks absolutely adorable. And very grown-up! I can't believe you have a kid that age.

cara lou said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Randi and Jackson said...

ummm thanks, I'm not that amazing, Gwen just really loves me and I her. Oh ya the number you put on there is wrong, just in case anyone is wonder it's 435 650 2806.

Melanie said...

She is so cute! My girls had A-line cuts when they were young and we loved them.

I'm sad you're not coming farther north than Salt Lake to take pictures!

DD said...

I tried that #, randi, and no one ever answered. Maybe it's just me.