Saturday, September 06, 2008

Sarah Palin T-shirts

OKAY, FIRST I HAVE TO SAY THAT THIS IS TOTALLY SERIOUS. JOEY CAME UP WITH THESE AND THEY ARE REALLY FOR SALE IN MY ETSY SHOP HERE. OR YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT SARAHDIPITY08@GMAIL.COM WITH YOUR ORDER. TO SEE HOW KELLY TRIED TO RIP OFF OUR IDEAS GO HERE. SEE ETSY FOR MORE DETAILS ON PRICING AND SIZES.



NOW WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...


.................



.................




SHIRT #1


Front (obviously)

BackFRONT CLOSE-UP

SHIRT #2

FRONT
BACK


OUR WHOLE FAMILY WILL BE WEARING THESE TO SHOW OUR SUPPORT IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS. WILL YOURS? PICS OF THE KIDS SPORTIN' THEIR PALIN GEAR COMING SOON.

3 comments:

Randi and Jackson said...

You should make some and bring some to the yard sell.....then I can buy one, or I can just get one from kelly.

kellyrass said...

Ok - Your post came at 11:58, which plainly shows that YOU stole my idea. My shirts will be on sale @ www.quitstealingmyideas.com.

DD said...

You guys can do all you want but I'm the one that has the husband in the business. We will see who is first. Thanks for the ideas!!