Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I NEED A POOPER SCOOPER


THIS IS THE DAY I AM HAVING


WHEN I OPENED MAX'S DOOR TO GET HIM UP FROM HIS NAP, THIS IS PRETTY MUCH WHAT I FOUND. THERE WERE THINGS ON THE FLOOR THAT I KNOW WERE AT THE TOP OF HIS CLOSET. NO LADDERS OR STEP STOOLS IN SIGHT. MAYBE HE HAS A DROP DEAD FRED?? IF YOU HAVE SEEN THAT MOVIE AND LOVE IT TOO, TELL ME.



WE HAVE BEEN WATCHING A LOT OF THIS TODAY. I KNOW, RIGHT? I'M A BAD MOM. IF YOU THINK THIS IS BAD, WAIT UNTIL YOU HEAR WHAT WE HAD FOR DINNER.



BUT I DID ACCOMPLISH SOMETHING. TO SEE MORE, GO HERE.


TO SEE MORE OF THESE GOOFBALLS, GO HERE.

BEFORE I GO UPSTAIRS TO FIGURE OUT WHAT ALL THE BANGING IS ABOUT, I HAVE TO SAY THANK YOU TO MY FRIEND SARAH BRADLEY FOR HAVING AN AWESOME PLAYLIST ON HER BLOG. I USUALLY DON'T LOVE WHEN PEOPLE HAVE MUSIC ON THEIR SITES BECAUSE IT FREAKS ME OUT WHEN IT COMES ON SUDDENLY. BUT SARAH HAS A GOOD MIX OF SONGS THAT MAKE YOU REMEMBER THINGS YOU THOUGHT YOU FORGOT, AND SONGS THAT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE HITTING SOMEONE. BOTH ARE GOOD THINGS FOR ME. I AM GETTING A LITTLE SICK OF IT THOUGH. SO I AM TAKING A BREAK FROM MY DEAR SWEET COMPUTER. (FOR A FEW HOURS AT LEAST.) UH-OH, A NAKED LITTLE MAX JUST FOUND ME. I HAVE A FEELING I AM ABOUT TO CLEAN UP POOP.

TO SEE WHAT AWESOME SONGS I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO ALL WEEK OVER AND OVER AND OVER, VISIT SARAH'S SITE HERE. SHE ALSO HAS A CUTE LITTLE DINNER IDEA OF OCTOPUS AND SEAWEED. GO CHECK IT OUT.


4 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Our boys are so much alike it's SCARY!
Trace did the same thing today with his room. He pulled out every possible thing from all 9 drawers and gutted his closet....All because I made him take a NAP!
And..While I was in the shower, he got into the food coloring from the top shelf in the kitchen and painted his whole body!...He is now purple!!...and it doesn't come off!
I won't be posting any picts of the incident for fear of Child Protective Services stopping by....But then again, maybe that would be a LIFE saver!!

Sarah Jo said...

Hey, thanks for mentioning me on your blog. I'm glad you like my playlist, I always forget to turn the volume on so I never listen to it. Let me know when I need to change the songs a bit. I clean my kids rooms like 50 times a day, why do kids pull every last toy out and not play with one?

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

That is a good playlist, I'll be stalking your friend from now on! That octopus thing is one of my kids favorites, but they just eat it with yellow noodles, they don't like the "blue" ones as much. Weirdos. And they won't eat mustard, so we have ketchup eyes.

Melanie said...

It might be time to invest in some locked boxes! I was reminded today of what my Grandpa Smith liked to quote at times like this: In time, this too shall pass.

In the meantime, watch where you step!