Monday, October 20, 2008

JUST ENTERING THE TERRIBLE TWO'S!!??

MY LITTLE GUY HAD A BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY. HE ATE A WHOLE PLATE OF PANCAKES FOR BREAKFAST AND DECIDED HE WAS DONE FOR THE DAY. NO MORE EATING. GOOD THING I COVERED THOSE PANCAKES IN BUTTER. I MADE HIM A DUMP CAKE. . . NO ONE ATE IT. I DIDN'T EVEN LIKE IT. I NEED A BETTER RECIPE. THE INTERNET IS GREAT FOR SO MANY THINGS. JUST NOT RELIABLE DUMP CAKE. NO PICTURES OF THAT DISASTER. BUT HERE ARE A FEW FROM A LITTLE PARTY WE HAD FOR HIM WITH THE CARLSONS ON FRIDAY. MY BROTHER IS COMING HOME FROM HIS MISSION ON THURSDAY SO WE ARE CELEBRATING MAX'S BDAY WITH THEM THIS WEEK. IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO STRETCH YOUR BIRTHDAY OUT AS LONG AS YOU CAN. RIGHT?





I HAVE BEEN NEGLECTING MY KIDS SINCE JOEY LEFT LAST NIGHT TO WORK ON THIS. TO SEE MORE GO HERE. TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS PARTICULAR PICTURE. ERIK THOUGHT I WAS A WEIRDO WHEN I WAS TAKING IT AND HE MIGHT HAVE BEEN RIGHT. BUT IT WAS WORTH A TRY. SOMETIMES DIFFERENT IS GOOD.


3 comments:

Sarah Jo said...

Your pictures on Jack and Jill are sooo great. I really wish I would have been around to have some taken, we are in desperate need of new family pictures. I was going to do a dump truck cake for Connor's birthday, but went to WalMart instead, I can be so lazy sometimes.

Melanie said...

I can't believe Max is a "terrific two", I can't believe Layne is coming home, and I can't believe that any picture you'd take wouldn't turn out good. Impossible.

The Johnsons said...

Happy Birthday Max! 2 is such a fun age. I like the picture its different but it turned out cute! I like the body swap you did on Shae I'm waiting for Ryan to get home from hunting to see what he thinks I will let you know. Thanks for doing it for me.