Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Grandma?? Are you there?



To see more of these two go here.

Every once in awhile I run into someone who tells me that they read my blog. And it is always a little embarrassing. I don't know why. When I first started writing I assumed that my SIL Kelly was about the only one reading it. Then one of Joey's aunts mentioned that she checks it out every once in awhile and I realized that I better watch what I say about other people. So I try to be sort of careful about the content of my posts.

BUT an unexpected thought just occurred to me. I just noticed that someone from Weiser Idaho was visiting my page. The only people I know who live in Weiser are related to me and among them is my Grandma. What have I been saying? What disappointing things might she have been reading? Ahhh.... So all you other Weiser relations out there, speak up if you are looking at my blog and put my mind at ease. Or, if you are reading my blog Grandma, forgive me for anything inappropriate I might have said. I love you.

One more thing. I need some addresses for Christmas cards. Email them to me at suzy.carlson@gmail.com. Assume that I mean you. Unless I absolutely have no idea who you are, I will send you one.


6 comments:

patty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennie said...

Ha Ha. That's funny. I taught someone from Weiser once. She said yes. Grandpa was her home teacher! And, yes, she lived on COVE ROAD.

Jennie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elaine Goold said...

Hi Suzy, If you are brave enough to send me your email address, I can send you photos of Mike and Becca's wedding and Briana & Sem's wedding. I think you know my address, but if you need any of my kids' addresses, let me know. Love you!

Elaine Goold said...

Oops, I forgot to give you my email so you can email me. it's elainegoold@hotmail.com easy, huh?

Sarah said...

Do you still have my address? I sent it in a text. Let me know if you don't so I can send it to you.