Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's been a long December and there's reason to believe...

maybe this year will be better than the last.





We took a Carlson Family picture on New Years Eve. They are not ready for public viewing, so here is a preview of the bench we sat on.





Christmas Eve day at Grandma Tilley's. Gwen is named after this wonderful lady and she talks about it all the time. Maybe we should have named Max after her too. He did warm up after a minute and even gave her a tight hug goodbye.







Visiting Santa's Reindeer. They were fighting though and I don't think Santa's reindeer fight. And these are not reindeer.







Gwen is a poser. But she seldom looks at the camera.





We are decorating cookies for Santa and Gwen is pretty excited.







Joey bought Gwen and I matching aprons. How cute. I look like my brothers with long hair in this picture. Is it the look of sleep in my eyes? Maybe because everytime I see them they are asleep or just waking up.






Max preferred Gwen's present from Santa to his own. Markers win over scary dinosaurs everytime.







This is Joey's aunt Lori cutting her daddy's hair. I thought it was so precious I had to get a picture. He only lets her cut his hair, isn't that sweet? I'm so glad that girls have daddy's. My dad is my sweetheart.







I was taking some pictures of the kids outside after church and this nice old man stopped and offered to take a family picture of us. I'm not sure he looked through the viewfinder to take this, but since Joey had already started undressing and Max is suddenly afraid of strangers, it didn't have much promise of a decent picture anyway. And I am wearing my coat. It was cold.







After sprinkling reindeer dust








Here is that bench again. Blogger is not responding, so I can't delete or move any of the pictures.








Don't mind my dirty table. Max is about to frost a cookie, but let's just say he already did and it is a fresh mess that he just made.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I love that counting crows song. Your posts and comments always brighten my day, you should visit my blog more often. I will come visit you someday... but until then the next time you are in Price you should call me. I will meet you somewhere so you don't have to come all the way out to Wellington :)

Melanie said...

I loved all the pictures. It looks like you had a great Christmas. I don't see the resemblance between you and your brothers. Maybe I don't have much of an imagination and I can't see past the long hair and apron.

Nanette Gamble said...

Those aprons are so cute. I want to get one, because then maybe I will feel more like cooking. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I hope that we will get to see you guys soon. Potty training has been going slow with Ethan. Sometimes he wants to sit on the toilet and other times he doesn't, but I think we are making progress.

Jennie said...

How fun! You have such a cute family.

The Johnsons said...

I love your apron. I've been wanting one so bad but can't force myself to buy one. I'm jealous you got one. Its way cute!

Layne said...

suzy, if blogger isn't responding and you can't move or delete your pictures go into the html half of the poster and look for the '< a > < /a >'(spaces because this post accepts this tag) tags with your pics name and manually move it up or down or just delete the block of text. i think you take cute pictures, good luck with the family bench pictures.

Elaine Goold said...

Hi Suzy, Such cute photos with Gwen in her red Christmas Dress. Your family is so cute! So here is the gossip about Daniel and Michael's wife Becca. She was in the same year of school as Daniel, but they went to different high schools in St George. She knew a couple of his friends and didn't really like them - thought they were snobs and conceited and just figured if Daniel was their friend, he must be just like them, so she told Michael that and he told DAniel and so Daniel figured she hated him. Not very juicy gossip, huh? Okay, you better come visit me next time you're in town!! Happy New Year!! Love, Aunt Elaine