Tuesday, December 02, 2008

What's for Dinner?



Imagine a dark, windy night. The man of the house is off at the gym. The kids are on the couch watching a little tv before bedtime. I am laying on the cold tile of our entryway when suddenly my mouth starts to water, I break out in a cold sweat and I realize....


I am going to throw up.

Who doesn't agree that puking is the worst thing in the world? It is up there in my top 5, but it might possibly be #1. I changed my mind. Dry heaves are #1. Sorry mom, I know you are gagging just thinking about it.

As I was lying in bed trying not to make any sudden movements, I started thinking. I know my sister will not eat airheads to this day because one time long ago she threw up after eating one. Joey has taken a few things out of eating rotation because of unfortunate puking incidents. I had tacos for dinner last night. This isn't the first time I have eaten tacos before getting sick. But I would eat one right now...maybe tomorrow, I still don't feel that well.

So tell me....
What have you thrown up that you will never eat again?


10 comments:

Loriannie said...

I will never again drink castor oil with strawberry kool aid mixed in. Don't ask, you REALLY don't want to know.

Randi and Jackson said...

Foot long hot dog from SHeralds. You got the sickness!!!!!! IT SUCKS.

Jenn said...

Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup and fried eggs....BLECH!

Nat said...

Spaghetti. It looked like blood.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

when I was prego with my oldest I went to my parents for THX and my mom made that Utah favorite (we call it Pink stuff) I'm sure you've had or made it: cottage cheese, fruit cocktail, jello, whipped cream, etc. Aaahh, puked it up HARD and just the thought of it makes me nauseous. . . OOOH, I have to run a chunder now.

Melanie said...

Salisbury steak 24 years ago. I'm almost ready to try it again.

Daniel & Amy said...

being pregnant and always sick has made me puke up alot of things that i couldnt stop eating it all but puking when your at the end of your pregnancy is worse. It feels like the baby is going to come out your mouth!

Mindy said...

Orange juice...stems back from a time in high school, still can't even stand to smell it.

Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...

haha, i remember you puking beanie weenies in like 1988. do you still abstain from those?