Tuesday, December 16, 2008

You're on Candid Camera


Joey is teaching at the high school today. I left my camera in his car. So I decided to use the camera on my phone to take a picture of these cute presents that my MIL gave us for the twelve days of Christmas. Aren't they cute? I don't even want to open them. I bet it took a long time to wrap them and make all the numbers. Max of course has no problem undoing all of her hard work. Thanks Patty!!

So while I am in my camera mode, I decide to look at some of the pictures Gwen has been snapping. Here is one of our tree. Max has knocked it over 3 times. So now there are weights all around it and a couch blocking the way into this room. He has also opened a few presents. Thanks for the Dora tea set Auntie Em. Don't worry, Gwen didn't see it. And Joey says thanks for the shirt.

And then I found this little beauty. She is not allowed to use my phone anymore. I had to do some unnecessary censoring. I am a short person. And my backside is way too big for such a short small body. I actually hear that a lot, but I am always thinking that it can't be that bad. It is. I remember going shopping with a bunch of cousins and aunts one year the day after Thanksgiving. It was really early and I was really bored. I started watching people in line and for some reason I was noticing all the womens butts. I decided right then that I never wanted a certain kind of butt, we won't get into details. I am only 26 and I have the beginnings of that butt. The censoring was not actually that unnecessary. I guess I will start using that gym membership Joey got us last month.



6 comments:

kellyrass said...

Ya. Your butt is huge. I'm sure you hear it ALL the time.

Sarah said...

You have an adorable butt, I think it is so cute. The next time I see you I'm going to pinch it! Your 12 days of Christmas presents are so cute! I wish I was that creative with my wrapping.

Nat said...

I hate seeing back shots of myself too. Side shots are the worst, thanks to my I've-had-four-babies-and-a-tumor gut. Ugh...

I'd love to have your butt. The Dora tea set sounds awesome! Max sounds just like my little guys! It makes me laugh!

Jennie said...

Jameson took a picture of me coming out of the shower the other day. One of my friend's kids took a picture of her on the toilet. It could be much worse, you know.

Melanie said...

Have you thought about suspending the tree from the ceiling? That's what our neighbors had to do for their twins.

I'll make sure I notice your backside next time. I've never noticed it before. Sorry!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I think you're a hot mamma, and your butt is not big, I am posting about similar things in a few days. . . stolen camera moments with Butt pictures. . .