Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy 2009!

I was a little late getting out my neighbor gifts this year. So I made it look intentional.


These are homemade marshmallows. One of our twelve days of Christmas from Patty had homemade marshmallows in it. Hers really looked like marshmallows. I didn't get a picture because Joey and the kids ate them all before I could get my camera. Mine were kind of flat.
And really hard to get out of the pan. But they tasted good. Like sugar. Sugar covered with powdered sugar.





4 comments:

Melanie said...

Those are neighbor gifts you can be proud of. A lot more work than the sugar cookies we made. Happy New Year!

Nathan and Toni Southam said...

Those turned out so cute. So, random story. Yesterday I had some friends over for New Year's and they brought one of their best friends from St. George who just moved up here and we got to talking and he was all "I had a mission companion from Price. Do you know Joey Carlson?" Yeah, crazy right. His name was Derrek but I don't know his last name! Anyways, just thought I would tell you. Hope you guys had some Happy Holidays Fun!

Layne said...

that was a funny comment about marshmallows, powdered sugar covered sugar. they are cute, i would have enjoyed them

Sarah said...

I wish I was your neighbor. They are so cute! The gifts, not your neighbors. Although you could have really cute neighbors, I've just never met them.