Monday, January 12, 2009

Smooth Move Ex Lax


Today Max got into the medicine cupboard. Apparently he is not a child, because nothing can stop him. Not even child proof caps. There were ibuprofen and b6 vitamins all over my kitchen floor. Sticking to the syrup. Some were sticking to the floor because they had been in a childs mouth for a second before hitting the floor. He had the ex lax in his hand when I found him. Those taste like candy, but he hadn't pried the lid off yet. Luckily he opened the pills that taste like fish guts. He just wanted to hear the sound of a thousand little pills hitting the hardwood floor. Did I mention that the bottles were from Costco? I need to quit buying in bulk until I can learn to relock all the locks Joey has put on EVERYTHING. It is such a hassle. I am not going to unlock the cupboard to get out the flour, relock it and then remember that I need the sugar too. When do boys outgrow this stage? Can I wait to pottytrain him until then?






4 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Hahahahah!!! Hopefully you bought Costco's JUMBO pack of Toilet Paper!!

Nat said...

Ha ha ha...

We have child lock issues too, and we're on a first-name basis with poison control.

My older boys aren't really into making disasters anymore. They are 6 and 8. So, you've got a few years left! Good luck!

Melanie said...

What happened with the carpet? Don't you wish you could afford a nanny to follow Max around?

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Forget sending Max away (not that you were entertaining the thought, it was just my solution for the previous post/carpet disaster) My new solution is to send YOU away for 2 weeks with Joey to the Bahamas and you might think about taking up drinking while you're there. Oh, you are going to have some good stories to tell Max when he's a daddy. . . like how he drove you to the drink . . .