Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Cheeeese

My computer is in the shop right now. My burner broke. So I have no pictures. Joey deleted photoshop and all of my pictures off of his laptop. One thing I hate about his laptop is that I can never move my pictures around in blogger. Why would it do this? Time for a new computer I think.






Dinner time at our house usually involves the television and a block of cheese.


Gwen can't handle being left out of a picture.



Max won't eat anything I make him. Except cake and frosting. But he came sauntering into the tv room the other day munching on this block of cheese.

11 comments:

kellyrass said...

I am holding your photoshop hostage until you take that disgusting cheese picture down.

Sarah said...

There is nothing wrong with a block of cheese for dinner. He is so cute, I can see the mischief in his eyes! Where did Melissa move to? I can't believe Em is the only one left in Price, I will have to call her.

Crystal said...

better than a stick of butter, like unto Daisy and Franky.

Nanette Gamble said...

Yummm... who doesn't love cheese? I've been having problems with my computer also... I couldn't find my camera for awhile and my internet was down all day!

Randi and Jackson said...

I thought for a minute Max had on forest green jeans, I was wondering where those came from. Ya the cheese is pretty gross.

Melanie said...

At least he's getting his calcium! Did he eat the whole thing?

Layne said...

em isnt the only one in price, lynn and luke and layne live there too. I'm a fan of cheese, some cheeses are better than others, i like sharp cheeses personally.

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Wow...the Constipation alone is going to kill that kid!
That is a TON of Cheese!

Nat said...

Ha ha ha! At least cheese is better for you than frosting!

Shauntel said...

Oh my gosh that kid isn't going to poop for a week!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Love this, I've seen my kids tote around a block sharing bits, love it.