Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Pictures and a Contest

First of all, did anyone venture to Denny's today for free breakfast? We did. Not really breakfast, because that would mean waking up before lunchtime. When Joey got home from school we dragged (that doesn't sound like a word) Joey out to Salina for some free food. Once we got there we decided that we didn't want to wait around with the rest of the nice folks standing around in their pjs at 3 in the afternoon. Just wondering if anyone else was crazy enough to consider this. We did eat at one of the two restaurants in all of sevier county where you have to wait for a table, and not because the food is free.
On the drive home Gwen entertained herself the whole way by taking pictures of herself with my phone. She was posing and psyching herself up for the shots. It was pretty funny. Here are a few pictures she has taken over the last month. Her favorite subject is herself.




Who can tell me what the first picture in the middle row is??

The first person to get it right wins this:

8x10 print mounted on single weight matboard


10 comments:

Jennie said...

I really wanted to go and was totally psyched about it. Then I realized that they don't have Denny's out here and was disappointed. I'm guessing that the picture is a book on scrapbooking. Maybe...I don't know...Gwen's little eyes are GORGEOUS! Paige had blue eyes, but then they turned green like mine. I must admit that I was disappointed.

kellyrass said...

It looks like a nightmare I had the other night. Am I right? I need Hawaii. I spelled that wrong.

Melanie said...

We don't have a Denny's or I would have wanted to go. They showed on the news the long lines of people waiting at different Denny's so I probably wouldn't have waited.

Is it a computer game like Sims?

Nanette Gamble said...

Is it a little V-tech game for kids or something? That is my best guess. Ethan likes to take pictures too, but his usually are of the wall. He gets a good one in about every 50.

Randi and Jackson said...

WEBKINZ!

Sarah said...

I think it is a picture of a video game on tv. My kids have these V Smile cameras they got for Christmas and they are awesome. Very durable. You should get Gwen one, then you guys can take pictures together.

Nat said...

I have no idea what that is, but Gwen is a great photographer!

KINDER LOVE said...

Suzy! You are a great mother. I have no doubt that you should have had kids!!! I bet you are the funnest mom! Anyways I live in Ft Union its basically (984 E 7300 S)

Layne said...

gwen is just like you, she is crying in that last picture... something you would have done as a child? i think so

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Dang it, I could have easily got this right, and I wouldn't have just put WEBKINZ, I would have given you the name, just so you know. I hate that game. Too bad I was on a computer hiatus at the time. And I would have wanted the blue toilet picture, not the hawaii one, just so you know. I have a bathroom that I want to put that in.