Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Randi Pants

This picture was taken in Hawaii. Isn't she cute?


The answer is WEBKINZ. Specifically the pizza parlor game on the webkinz website. Randi is the lucky winner. How did you know that Randi?? I am embarrassed to say that I am addicted to webkinz and when Gwen took that picture it was not her that was playing. In my defense she always wants to play, but claims that she doesn't know how and would rather I did it for her. Joey is not impressed with us.

Randi was in Hawaii with us when I took that picture. She and Jackson got to hang out with us a lot. So it is fitting that she should win. Thanks for all your help with the kids. I will try to help with yours next time. (I said try.)





6 comments:

Melanie said...

Is Webkinz like Sims but for younger kids? I've never heard of it. I guess I'm out of touch.

The Nielson's said...

Hey Joey. I hope this is the right blog. Trent is up at U of U hospital. He goes back into surgery tomorrow morning. He'll be there until at least Monday so he'll probably be up for visitors tomorrow night or any other day this week. He's on the Burn Trauma ICU on the 4th floor.

Randi and Jackson said...

Hey that first picture is my "annoying"face. And I could faintly read what the bottom of the screen said and then I went to the website and the pictures matched! I'm pretty SMRT.

Nanette Gamble said...

I was way off and have never heard of that before. Is it a kid game or an adult game? Its okay. I sometimes find myself enjoy little kid shows. It is rubbing off on me.

Nathan and Toni Southam said...

I haven't ever heard of Webkinz either. It sounds fun though. Go Randi. So I just read your post about books, I just finished Wuthering Heights not that long ago. It was pretty good. I would read it just so I could say that I have read Wuthering Heights though. It wasn't like this amazing book that I couldn't put down. I just started a book called "Pillars of the Earth". I'm not too far into it but it is really good so far. Um, and this sounds dumb, but seriousl best book ever, Hunchback of Notre Dame. It's nothing like the Disney movie I'll tell ya. It made me cry. It's so horrible and good and sad and just great. K, this is getting really long but the lady at the library told me that "The Alchemyst" is like the best book she has ever read. So, there you go!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

Just so you know, I'm addicted to WEBKINZ too. I have 5 kids and they each have 2-3 pets. . .so I move between their games, buying them stuff, making their houses better, answering questions to make the big bucks. I'm trying to get a crown of wonder in the gem shop and I love CASH COW 2. It's the best game. Cash Cow is OK, but that x&$a@ pizza parlor game gives me ulcers. I don't know what you see in it!