Friday, February 20, 2009

Talk of Hawaii and a BABY

I am making a collage, maybe, for Josh's (my nephew) room. No one cares, but I put together the pictures that I have for Kelly so she can decide if she wants a collage or just a picture of Hawaii. My feet feel extra cold after looking at all the pictures from Hawaii. This is not the collage, I didn't take the time to put the pictures together in an orderly manner. Or to move my copyright out of Josh's face on the bottom picture. Sorry Kel, but you get the idea. If you want a better look at the pictures you will have to come down for a visit.




To see more of this cute little man click here.

6 comments:

Loriannie said...

I want one of these! I have to admit I thought your title Talk of Hawaii and a baby meant you were maybe announcing a baby--- for you!
Oh well!

Nanette Gamble said...

I also thought you were going to announce a baby! :) Donavyn is such a cutie though and you are so talented at taking pictures!

Crystal said...

I can't believe you're not having a baby OR going to Hawaii.

Melanie said...

I'm another sucker for a headline. That is the cutest picture of Donavyn. I'm sad I haven't seen him in person yet.

Jennie said...

cute. Hawaii does sound great right now, doesn't it? Tell Emily that her kids are ADORABLE! Does she have a blog?

Toph and Al said...

Hi Suzy- Just so there is no confusion on who the heck alex@turnergas.com is that emailed you at jackandjillphotography@gmail.com - its me! My sister wanted some info. :D