Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What a darling husband I have

Thank you, thank you to everyone who left nice comments. And thanks especially to my little Joey bear for this post. (One thing I am not is original, I think one of Joey's high school girlfriends called him Joey-bear. Haha...that is how I show my appreciation, by embarrassing the poor guy.) I was considering leaving this post up for another week just to see what I could get. Haha...Joey keeps telling me to change it, but I have been out of town and now I am sick. I wonder if he will feel the same about me when he comes home today to neglected kids, a neglected house(only by me, not the kids which makes it even worse), and a neglected workout.

I finally have my mac back, but had to take it back in yesterday because my burner was installed wrong. And then my camera battery died. Poor fella. So no new pictures. His replacement is on the way.


Click here to see more of these two.


What is the best way to clean a microfiber couch?


7 comments:

Randi and Jackson said...

I'm sorry your sick. Those pictures are so cute!

Melanie said...

Suzy, I feel bad that I've been out of touch with blogdom for a few days and I missed the sweet post from Joey. So, I'll comment now if you don't mind. You are intelligent, artistic and you have "it". I think you're one of those people with a talent to know what looks and feels good.

I wish I knew Joey better, but since I know you have good taste I will have to agree with you that he is darling. And he didn't mention your cooking!

The Johnsons said...

I'm sorry your sick! Hope you get feeling better. On your question of the couch, well when you figure it out let me know. I have the same problem I just use water but I feel they arent clean.

A little bit of our history - said...

Ok so a furniture salesman once told me to use a very mild cleaner {soap and water} rinse well and then blowdry it so there are no water stains. We did this once at my mother in laws house and it worked like a charm but it probably depends on what you are trying to clean off of them! Good luck with that. Sorry you are sick. Thats a bummer! Get well soon!

Nat said...

Rubbing alcohol!

My microfiber couch has only lasted this long with four boys because of rubbing alcohol. Just don't use too much! I have used it to get crayon and marker off the couch.

Sarah said...

I have been a slogger once again so I missed the previous post from Joey-bear. I am sad to say that I missed that nickname, but it's a keeper. You ARE amazing! I love love love the pictures you took of my kids and I love that you confirmed my friendship invitation on facebook.=)

Nathan and Toni Southam said...

My mom has a micro fiber couch and she said that you can take the covers off and throw them in the washer and then just let them air dry. It works great for her!