Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Constructive Criticism


Ok, my house is a mess, but I finally have my website done.

Except for all the little (and big) things that I still need to change...and of course there are a few things that don't seem to be functioning properly.

That is where you come in. (P.S. some of you are famous now...surprise! )

I'm going to tell you the name of my new website.

I would like to wait until it's perfect to share it with the world.

But in all of Joey's excitement he blurted it out on his facebook of all places...before it was even a real website.

I am stuck on a few things, let's see if you can pick them out. Don't tell me that some of the pages won't load....just keep trying. That is one that I already know about. Do mention it if you know it can be fixed.

The address is jackheartjill.com



Now remember, I said constructive criticism...Erik.

Tell me what you think, but also tell me what it is doing. Like if a gallery plays music and has no pictures, etc.

Tell me what confuses you...I will try to blame it on Joey. Tell me what you like and what you think I could improve upon...just a warning...I might not listen...right Joey?

Joey really has been very creative and helpful throughout this process...thanks. I will try to listen better...if you will try to pretend to listen to me when Jack Bauer is in the room.

Stay tuned for our latest most embarrassing moments.

11 comments:

Randi and Jackson said...

Hey it looks really good! OK but I really don't like the Elvis song....yuck, I hate Elvis music but I really like the Peter Breinholt song and the others. Plus the titles under gallery confused me, but other than that it looks really great! Good Job!

Shauntel said...

Suzy it looks great. I could only load a few galleries though. Itsy Bitsy, Jack and Jill, and Mirror Mirror. The others didn't work. I like the names of the galleries, but I don't get Mirror Mirror. There are individual pics and then brides. It didn't make sense. It actually doesn't make sense to me for either group. But I like the other names. I really like the callendar. I also kind of think on the FAQ page the first question shouldn't be how old are you. I thougt that was a little silly. That could be one of the last. I would put all the business questions up front.
I think that the layout is great. The pictures you used are really cute. There is a lot of info, but not so much I was bored and quit looking.
Now can I have a free sitting fee for checking it out? Ha ha!

patty said...

I don't know enough to criticize so I think it looks great and I love the Elvis song (Randi!) I'm proud of all your hard work and I'm sure people love having you take their pics.

Crystal said...

I also don't listen when Jack Bauer is in the room...oh wait, that's Jack Shepherd. I'm retarded, i should have just deleted this comment. But I will say I fiddled with your website and it is cute. I will fiddle with it some more and see if I can come up w/ any suggestions...once again, a useless comment from your friendly florida neighbor.

Loriannie said...

I loved it!!! It is awesome. Only 2 didn't load for me, but I might have just been impatient. I loved all the music and I think the site is simply wonderful!!!!!!!!

Layne said...

wow that is really amazing, it worked great for me, im using mozilla though and it can almost handle any website.
the same song kept reloading halfway through as i was changing to different pages but i didnt mind because the over all look and feel of the site made up for it, plus it was an ok song

Nat said...

I think it looks good! I had a few problems with it, but that is because I am holding a squirmy two year old who loves to type on the keyboard.

kellyrass said...

Love.

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

YAY, I'm glad you live in Richfield, then if my Levie family reunion is boring I can "slip away" to see you more. I'm coming there over the 4th of July. . .Fri-Sun, so let's go to lunch one of those days and you can give me whatever you made me then, you don't have to send it. That's a pain! I hate the post office, don't you?

Elaine Goold said...

Okay, Suzie, I haven't tried your new site yet, but I wanted to thank you for the cool gift for me and your mom gave me the one for Sarah also and I didn't know she didn't want it mailed. Anyway, I won't give the surprise away, but suffice it to say, I loved it! Thank you so much! I know Sarah will love it too. That was very thoughtful of you.

Elaine Goold said...

Okay, now I've visited your site. I love it! I didn't hear any Elvis songs, though. Okay, when I clicked on Mother Goose, True Love's Kiss and The Ball, no pictures came up even though I waited and waited. So it could be my computer, but I loved all your photos! Especially the ones of your kids and your nieces and nephews. SO CUTE! You are so talented!