Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Sitting...waiting....and wishing



Family Night at Ikea!

No amount of facepainting and animal balloons can make up for the hours torture the kids had to endure at Ikea last night. Max's little mustache was got even cuter as it ran down his face from his little tears....but mostly snot.




Today I am sitting at my computer...waiting for some photoshop plugins to be emailed to me...wishing I hadn't used a green screen for such a huge project when I wasn't positive what I was doing.




Don't worry Julia...I have it figured out...with the help of this...

While grocery shopping at Harmons last night, Joey walked around for an hour and ended up with this in his cart...and a premade turkey sandwich...
I was skeptical, but it's delicious. It doesn't taste like cola and it has more sugar than anyone should have in a week. Probably not a good idea when I am planning on sitting in front of the computer for 2 weeks straight.

Coming soon...funny pictures of Patty that I have been collecting. Don't miss it. (I'm sure that as soon as I get them posted I will get a request to take them down.)

3 comments:

Nat said...

What are you doing with a green screen? I am sorry Ikea wasn't fun for your kids. That is the one and only store my hubs likes to go to. He hates shopping, but I can't get him to leave Ikea!

patty said...

Can I make my request now?

Elaine Goold said...

Yum!! We drank Inka Cola all the time when we were in Peru - I think that is maybe where it is made, although because the Incas were in Peru hundreds (thousands?) of years ago.