Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!!

This little girl just turned 48!!


I know I have posted this picture before...but I love it.  I look  like a normal ugly baby, but look at that little mom.  In this picture she is 6 years younger than I am right now and that is baby #3 in her arms!!   Now I feel inadequate. 

I LOVE YOU MOM!

(and I love that you picked Chik Fillet for your birthday dinner...I guess I didn't get all of my cheap taste from Dad...)

And I love the pink bandana.


Go visit the other blog to see pictures of Miss Richfield contestants as I finish them.





The Miss Richfield Pageant is June 27th at the Sevier Vally Center.  Joey is the MC...come and watch!!  Joey is also in charge of the Fourth of July parade here in Richfield.  Richfield has the best 4th celebration I have ever been to!  Seriously...everyone should come and spend the 4th in Richfield.  Let me know if you need a place to stay.

No comments: