Thursday, June 25, 2009

Joey Joey Joey


Joey is the MC for the Miss Richfield pageant on Saturday.

I have mentioned this before.

I was asked to write his bio.

I did.

It was boring.

Kelly rewrote it.

Now it is hilarious.

While I thinking about who to call for bio help...it made me think about who might have nice things to say about Joey.   Or who might have funny stories that I can tell the co-MC.  

So let's here it.  Funny doesn't necessarily mean rude....
 
If anyone knows the story of why Joey got kicked out of a basketball game at Richfield High I would like to here it...Patty?


3 comments:

kellyrass said...

I have some good ones but they are all bathroom related. I don't think he will like me if I tell.

Jennie said...

Sorry. I'm no help.

Melanie said...

Aw shucks. I don't know Joey very well and I was hoping to learn more about him!