Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Imagine



Imagine that you are 2 years old.

You are having a nightmare about whatever goes on in the subconscious of a 2 year old...poopy diapers...spiders...biting...broccoli...world hunger...who knows.

Now imagine that you manage to wake up and find yourself safe in your poop (hopefully) and spider free bed.

You rub your eyes and take a look around your room to make sure that everything is really okay.

But then you notice this sitting atop your bookshelf and realize that it wasn't a dream at all...your parents really are horrible and crazy!





We moved Hulk into our room last night after Max asked us very politely if we could "put Hulk to sale." When I woke up this morning I was a little bit freaked out.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Reminds me of the time that Jared won a Mine Rescue competition and brought home SERIOUSLY scary trophies of pewter men in gas masks (what?). She turns them around when she's at home alone...which reminds me of the Blair Witch Project, and so then we arrive at my irrational fear of standing in the corner with my nose to the wall.

Nat said...

Ha ha ha! Poor Max!

Talia, Justin, and Turner said...

Hi Suzy! Remember me? Anyway, I love your blog! You have such a funny sense of humor. Keep the funny stories comin'. See ya!

Jennie said...

Hee Hee. AT least he's scared of something that is a little freaky. Mine is afraid of the clock on her wall (a ballerina). We have to take it out at night...