Tuesday, August 04, 2009



Dear Joey,

We miss you. 

Another bird tried to fly through the window. (Fifth one in 3 days.)

Do you think it would be trashy if I left it on the front porch until you get home?

Max still only loves you. (Maybe we should think about joint custody.)

Gwen swam the short length of the pool today. All by herself.

And then Max asked if he could go swimming with you.

Did you do our new workout today? Was it just me or were those wall sits killer?  And the froggy jumps...and the lunges?

Love,
Suzy

P.S. This conference call is killing my new bedtime.
P.P.S. Sorry...




7 comments:

Elyse & Dale said...

Maybe you should use something other than Windex on your windows.

Naomi said...

Lol, i agree. You've seen the commercials, haven't you? No more windex ;) Leaving the bird for Joey to clean up when he gets home sounds like something we'd make my dad do :) Poor men of the house... lol, but someone's got to do it, and it sure won't be me!

Elaine Goold said...

Jeez Louise! You and your birds! Are they trying to get in to attack you, like that horror movie from when I was a kid called "THE BIRDS"??? Or does your cooking smell so delicious, they just are dying to get in and try some? Or does inside your home just look so fun and enticing cuz you, Joey, Max and Gwen are having so much fun - they just want to get in and join in? I've lived in my home 15 years and have only had one bird hit the window and die. It was weird - there was a dust imprint of a bird until the next time it rained - because it was a big second story window that I couldn't reach to clean.

Joey said...

thanks for putting up a super weird picture of me. you couldnt find one that makes me look miss-able?

suzy said...

You look tough...and missable.

Nanette Gamble said...

You're so funny Suzy! Chris has been gone a lot lately and it is always hard being an only parent. Luckily I spend a lot of time with my family when he is away.

Sarah said...

I would really just leave the bird until Joey returns, it shouldn't smell that bad! I don't know how you do it, Rory leaves for POST next week for 10 weeks so if you ever need someone to talk to, I will be alone with 2 little ones also!