Wednesday, August 26, 2009

May cause itching...

Joey is sensitive. Never hang up on him...even if you are really mad. It only makes things worse. And once in awhile he needs to be hugged. But right now I have a story about his sensitivity to drugs, steroids and stuff like that. (Just kidding...(those three little dots represent hesitation that should be taken to mean I am not really kidding...))

A few years ago, when I was 8 months pregnant with Gwen, Joey had an allergic reaction to something. We weren't sure what it was, but I thought he was being a baby and told him to go watch tv and wait it out. I almost killed him...according to the doctor. Since then he has had two more episodes that we were able to take care of on our own without the high cost of the ER. And we finally figured out what it is. I don't think I should say what it is...he might have enemies out there. But I will say this: Sorry Mom. Turns out it wasn't the illegal drugs you gave him all those years ago. You're cleared. Oops. Hope you didn't stress over it too much.

And then a few weeks ago we discovered a brand new sensitivity. Joey took this:


before heading off to the gym and 2 minutes later this is what I saw:




Joey promptly sent the remaining nano vapor to Erik who is not so sensitive. And probably ate the whole jar for breakfast.

11 comments:

Joey said...

i look super scrawny. im not. im a ripped mofo. find a picture of my where i dont look weird for a change.

jerk

Crystal said...

joey, no such picture exists...j/k... But really, the only two pictures we have in our house of you that I can think of involve you flexing in your underwear and you with your pants rolled up to your crotch...so... Actually, we have one of you in the living room fishing with Steve, so one out of three is good I guess.

Sorry, this was a useless comment. It's 3am though.

Sarah said...

That is hilarious. Why did Joey delete me as a friend on Facebook? I didn't give him any illegal drugs (is that why?)

Joey said...

i am narrowing my friends list to people who talk to me sarah! no stalkers allowed. i have deleted family and have no problem deleting anyone. im heartless. if you would like to re-apply feel free. i will take you into consideration.

Nat said...

Yikes!

...but it is pretty funny!

suzy said...

Sarah, didn't I tell you he was sensitive? If you don't talk to him once in awhile he deletes you. But you actually noticed, normally they don't. So I think that gets you back into the inner circle.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

That's ok Joey, I understand. Suzy if you delete me from your inner circle there will be some nasty comments on your blog.

Layne said...

Joey hasn't deleted me yet :) i'm a jerk and never talk to anyone.

Elaine Goold said...

Poor Joey! Not only is he allergic to things, but he has scrawny legs!!! Just kidding! I've seen you in person and I KNOW you're not scrawny - you're definitely a ripped mofo (whatever THAT is!!)

Elaine Goold said...

Hey Suzy, what is Joey studying? Is he getting a Bachelors, Masters? In what? I'm just snoopy and curious!