Saturday, August 29, 2009

Think So...



Max does NOT love me.

Not only will he no longer tell me that he loves me, but now when I tell him that I love him, he says, "Um..think so I'm gonna die. Think so."

I'm not entirely sure what that means, but he says "think so" a lot and it's cute.

This is what his indifference to me really means:

In the middle of the night...he wants daddy.


When he poops in his Transformers© underwear, he wants daddy to clean it up.

He wants daddy to get him breakfast.

He wants daddy to get him dressed and tie his shoes.


When he is tired of walking down the aisles at the grocery store or while we are on a walk...he ONLY wants daddy to carry him.

Of course it also means that when Joey is away at school he is an very unhappy boy.


Now I just need to figure out how to turn Gwen to the dark side of daddy-only lovers.

4 comments:

Jennie said...

I LOVE the last picture! So cute! I have three major mommy lovers. Not that I mind TOO much, but I often feel like a jungle gym with two little monkeys constantly attached to me while trying to carry my newborn baby blob...Having a daddy lover sounds really nice...

Nat said...

I've got a few "daddy-lovers" too. I'm not complaining! I think it is great!

Nanette Gamble said...

At least both of your kids aren't clinging on you all of the time! My kids are both Momma's boys, especially when they are tired or whiny. It gets hard when I have to go to school, because they both freak out. Ethan is the worst though. He won't even let Chris take him out of the car when we go places. I'm glad they love me, but I wish they would cling on Chris more often.

Teresa said...

Hey, so I noticed in the last couple blogs about Joey he said that your picures of him made him look weird but in these pictures he's not weird. :)