Friday, October 16, 2009

Look What my Mommy Found!!

I thought my disk of wedding day pictures was lost forever. But it was just hiding. Thanks for finding it Mom!
(Keep your eyes open for my bridals.)



Haha...look at those boys. Layne and Luke look like babies and Lynn looks like a handsome girl.
I miss that long hair and the hours in the bathroom that he used to take to style it.


Randi is gonna have her own baby any day now!


I love my sisters. They are always so thoughtful and concerned. I can't believe that there was a time when Emily and I didn't get along. I can't even imagine it now. Growing up with me must have taught my siblings to be patient and tolerant!


Haha...this is what we do every night before we say good night.


This handsome little man just got braces!! I can't believe how old he is. I remember when he was my little baby and I would babysit him and spoil him and didn't even mind when he pooped all over my shirt right before class. Sometimes I think it would be fun to live in that house in Pinewood Circle with every single one of my brothers and sisters and their spouses and children again. Did you know that when I got married we were really all living under the same roof for awhile? I bet they were glad to be rid of me so they could use my bed. But it sure was cozy. And I think that was one of those times that we were all getting along. (Or did you still hate me then Em?)


Haha...this one makes me laugh. They also still do this everytime they say good bye.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

You were a beautiful bride! How fun that your mom found your pictures, can't wait to see the bridals.

Loriannie said...

Joey, Joey, Joey.
I can't beleive he agreed to me kissing him on the cheek. I think it was just a stage kiss.

Melanie said...

That was so fun to look at! I can't believe how small Layne and Luke were. It reminds me of the pictures from Dane's farewell. Caleb has grown about 8 inches in the last 2 years. Dane isn't going to believe it!

You haven't changed a bit!

Emily P said...

I never hated you Suzy! Yes, there were times we did not get along but I think that is part of growing up. I was a very mean and non generous person back then! Sorry!!

Nat said...

How fun!

SevenVillageIdiarts said...

I'm coming to St. George this weekend. Do you really live there? I thought you lived near Price or something, but I noticed on FB it says St. George. So I want to take you to lunch. I'll be there Sat. and I'm going to lunch with my honey, and my brother Michael/his wife Becca. Wanna come? OK, I love ya, Sarah

Melissa said...

Wow- I thought my hair was short now...that gives me hope. Pinewood Circle...six siblings all at home. Those were the days! You still look the same age Suz...LUCKY!!!