Monday, October 12, 2009

Super...

We decided to be superheroes for Halloween. Max was already batman, so we thought it would be easy and a supercute family picture. But it turns out that the tighty whiteys (except they are bright red) that Joey purchased to wear for his costume are super inappropriate. He could definitely not hand candy out to innocent children.

His original idea was to be Edward from Twilight. This is Joey as a sparkly skinned vampire.
But that would be a boring family picture as I would basically go as everyday me. Bella isn't a very exciting character. I would have to be more dramatic, but that doesn't sound like a fun night to me.

Any ideas for g-rated adult super hero costumes?

Do YOU dress up for Halloween? Do you go trick or treating with your kids?

What do you think is the worst candy to be given?

Joey is a freak about suckers and gum. So right away half the kids candy goes in the garbage. I love the smarties and the nerds the best.

P.S. Kelly...thanks for lending the black leotard for Max's costume and the Snow White costume for Gwen. You saved me.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

Be wolverine and his brother...That is if you can get blades to stick out of your knuckles.

kellyrass said...

Erik and I were going to be Edward and Bella for our party, but we couldn't pull it off. Our proportions are incorrect. Just switch the briefs for cut of sweatshorts or something.

Melissa said...

The nastiest candy are those peanut butter things wrapped in the orange and black wax paper. I'm going to be Michaelangelo the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle, and my boyfriend is going to be Wolverine...so things don't hafta always match up apparently...who am I kidding- we're gonna look dumb :)

Shauntel said...

I love the peanut butter candies! They are one of my favs! If Joey is anything like Ryan he should be the invisible man. That way he wouldn't have to be in the picture. Ryan hates to dress up and hates to have family pics.

Nat said...

Ewww...
I hate those black and orange wrapped peanut candies.

Robin is a g-rated superhero, isn't he? Spider man? The Joker? Cat Woman? You guys just be a bunch of the Batman characters...and Snow White!