Monday, November 02, 2009

Picture OVERLOAD!!

"Whaaaaa.....I don't want to save the day!!"



Gwen was Snow White for her school parade and party. It was EARLY and COLD!! She was at school before we are normally awake! Anyway, her painted hair wore off in a few places before we got pictures.

HALLOWEEN DAY...


Can you spot Gwen?



My baby can reach the doorbell...so proud.


Already lost an arm band and we haven't gotten to the end of the driveway.








Do you see the look of terror in Gwen's face? Now do you see the itty bitty doggy?





"Mommy will you hode my bucket so I can fly wiff daddy?"




The End


Stay tuned for pictures of the newest Carlson grandbaby...
Are you a mommy yet Randi?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute. Connor loves the super hero costumes, he is wondering why his mom and dad never dress up. Gwen makes an adorable Snow White.

The Johnsons said...

I love it! You guys look so cute, what awesome parents you guys are.

Loriannie said...

I absolutely love your boots Suzy! Joey looks pretty trim, those costumes would be so funny on Dad and me. LOL!
Thanks for uploading those photos, they are great!

Nat said...

You guys look great! Where did you get your awesome yellow boots?

Evie's Story said...

Thanks for visiting our blog!

LOVE your leaves pictures with the kids - beautiful!