Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I don't have a clever title....still in Hawaii.

I met this nice man in Lahaina yesterday.
He showed me a picture of him skydiving for his 90th birthday.
That is what was in his little blue bag.
Just that picture.
Probably in case someone stopped to talk to him.
He was a pilot in WWII.
I am a WWII fanatic, so I was so excited when he pulled a photosleeve out of his pocket with old pictures of him during the war.
I forgot to ask him his name.



I love Max's little hand on Josh's belly in this picture. Both of my kids are in love with this boy.


This girl makes me laugh. She has such grown-up taste. Notice her shrimp cocktail.


My boys


That is a swim top. Not a summer shirt. Joey told me today that it is weird. Oh well.



Still a poser.


This was a replica of an ancient Hawaiian village. This hut was only for men and older boys.



When Kelly questioned Ali's pose, Ali said, "Just take the picture MOM!"


Stay tuned for some underwater goodies.

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

I see who Gwen gets her posing from!!!!!

Loriannie said...

It looks like a great vacation! I am so looking forward to ours. Only 15 more days!

Emily P said...

How neat that you are able to have that wonderful vacation! You will have to tell me all about it when you get home!!

Nathan and Toni Southam said...

It is so beautiful there! It looks like you guys had an awesome time!

Elaine Goold said...

Oh my, it has been so long since I've looked at your blog that I didn't even know you got to go to Hawaii! How Fun! Was it with Joey's family?