Saturday, January 30, 2010

Best Fwends


Look who came to visit!

We get lonely down here in Richfield so we were so excited when Erik and Claire decided to come have a sleepover.

Joey and Erik went to crossfit. It didn't sound fun.




Then they went to eat at Sagebrush in Monroe. As much as I LOVE to eat at Sagebrush, I had way more fun at McDonalds with Max and his best fwend Claire Bear.

Here are a few of my favorite things:

Gwen trying to explain to Max and Claire on the way to McD's that they CANNOT get married because they would BOTH be 17. I love 5 year old reasoning. (I guess it hasn't sunk in that she can't marry Josh because they are cousins. She must still be holding onto the hope that it will work out because when she is 17 he will be 20.)

Max and Claire planning their next trip to Disneyland on Max's top bunk. They both decided that Mickey Mouse is their second best friend.

Max packing his backpack this morning because Claire invited him to go home with her. He did not pack a stitch of clothing.

Max coming into my room to visit with me while Gwen and Claire changed into their princess outfits. And Claire yelling "I'm ready for you MAXXX!"

Max lifting little Claire into the car after she asked him to help her. He was such a gentleman for the first few hours that she was here.

And I am still giggling over this conversation overheard while I was fixing the dvd player:
Claire: Max...give me a kiss.
(Max kisses her arm.)
Claire: MAX...boys do NOT kiss me on the arm. They kiss me on the lips.
Max: Ew...I don't want to.
(Claire folds her arms and stares at him... Max kisses her on the lips.)

Max hasn't kissed me on the lips for MONTHS!




6 comments:

kellyrass said...

I can't believe she attempted the boyfriend kiss. I hope she didn't open her mouth! She had so much fun . . . thanks for inviting her!

Elyse & Dale said...

that was the funniest thing i have ever read. Kelly better watch out....Claire is showing signs of future promiscuousness.... ;)

Nat said...

Ha ha ha! I love the way little kids think!

Jennie said...

what a cute little girl! I love the pictures. I need to have my kids sleep over at your house so you can take their pictures, too!

sweet {love.} shop said...

ADORABLE! I love that he was a gentleman for a few hours. I need a claire around here so my girls will be ladies for at least ONE hour.

Melanie said...

Thanks for making me smile!