One Question for every year I've been alive. One word answers. Unless I want to say more.
2. Your mother? spontaneous
3. Your father? patient
4. Your favorite thing? books
5. Your dream last night? Forgotten
6. Your favorite drink? cream soda
7. Your dream/goal? appreciation
10. Your fear? drowning/sharks
11. Favorite place to eat? McDonalds
12. Where were you last night? Home (couldn't find a sitter)
14. Where you grew up? Price
15. Last thing you did? sent Gwen to timeout*
*Patty...please elaborate on the "intentional" thing. Maybe it should be self explanatory, but I need a lot of help in my daily life.
16. Next thing you plan to do? check the mail
17. What are you wearing? exercise clothes
Joey got this for me for Christmas. Don't get all offended girls...I asked for workout clothes.
18. Your TV? framed
19. Your pets? zhu-zhu
20. Friends? annoyed
21. Your life? unorganized
23. Missing someone? Joey
He does have nice legs, doesn't he?
24. Car? Flex
25. Something you're not wearing? make-up
26. Your favorite store? D.I.
Joey is taking me to see Michael Buble for my birthday!
Now I tag Randi, Kelly, and Jennie. You all need something to blog about anyway. I had to take out a few questions cause I'm not as old as the beautiful little girl who tagged me. So if you need a few more questions, make them up. Or here are a few examples of what I took out: Muffins? Significant other? Where do you want to be in 5 years? 10? 15? Who emails you the most? How many more do you need Kelly?
Now that you know all of this useless information about me...tell me about you.
Are you a bad friend too?
Does thinking of deep murky water make your heart race?
Do you forget to charge your phone everyday so that when someone finally wants to talk to you, it dies midconversation?